Home | Gallery | Register
Seti Boinc Stats Counter by Neil Munday
Hello and welcome to my little Seti Boinc Stats Counter site
I created this site for the many thousands of SetiBoinc crunchers around the world. The site basically retrieves your stats from Berkeley University to create a graphic similar to the one below:
Unlike some other similar services on the web, my service caches your results so that you never see anything like "unable to connect to Berkeley" or "server error". The site also uses a time delay system to reduce the demand on Berkeley's servers and my own.
The site also allows you to:
- Choose the background colour,
- Choose the border colour,
- Choose text colour,
- Chooose a background image (optional), and
- Decide whether the background is transparent or not. As the latter is decided by an option in your URL, you can have transparency on for one site and off for others. It's up to you!
See the Gallery to view user's graphics.
If you would like a SetiClassic stats graphic, please vist my sister site - http://seti.mundayweb.com
To sign-up and get your own stats graphic, go to the Register page.
If you have any comments/suggestions or questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the form below to log-on
04/07/04: Bug in graphic script fixed - user's statistics are now updated.
02/07/04: Site launched - beta phase started
- No personal details are stored - only a valid e-mail address and SetiBoinc account ID are required.
- All passwords are encrypted using DES level encryption. There is no way I can decrypt your password.
- Your stats will be stored and only used to create your stats graphic.
- Your e-mail address and SetiBoinc account ID will never be disclosed.
- Your user stats are only updated when your graphic is reloaded and if it has been longer than 60 minutes since your stats were last fetched from Berkeley.
- Your team stats are only updated when your graphic is reloaded and if it has been longer than 720 minutes since your stats were last fetched from Berkeley.
- The site relies on Berkeley's servers for its stats. If their servers are unavailable, your cached stats here will be used to create your stats graphic instead. You will therefore always be able to see your stats unlike other similar sites on the web.
- If you supply a background image, it should be noted that the PHP imagecopyresized function is used to resize the supplied image and can increase the time taken to load your graphic.
- Supplying a palletted background image will cause it to be converted to a TrueColour image and will therefore increase the time taken to load your graphic.
- If you forget your password, please e-mail email@example.com with your account details
Site created by Neil Munday, July 2004
Copyright © Neil Munday 2004